Thursday, September 10, 2009

THE FORCE OF "I", INSTEAD OF THE FEEEDOM OF "WE"

"This is not about me", so he says. Actions speak louder than words, and Obama's actions are really really loud.

In his infamous 'school' speech, a word count revealed he said 'I' 56 times, as opposed to his reference to 'responsibility' 8 times.

Point made my RedState:


The Force of “I”, Instead of the Freedom of “We” (Obama’s Speech)
by Vaughn Harold, September 10, 2009

“I spoke here last winter”
“I will not let up”
“I can stand here”
“I am determined to be the last”
“I have said”
“The plan I’m announcing”
“I believe”
“I have no doubt”
“I realize”
“I want to clear up”
“I have no interest”
“I would remind”
“I will make sure”
“I will not sign”
“I faced”
“I will protect”
“I don’t believe”
“I will not accept”
“I received”
“I understand how difficult”
“I still believe”

In other words, America fear not, look unto me, for “I“ will save your healthcare.